Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mi Familia


I love my little family. I feel completely blessed with my boys (big one and small one). Here, let me introduce you.





Chris W Green - My wonderful Husband and friend. We enjoy lounging together and watching TV, riding bikes, hiking and anything else we do together. By himself he enjoys hockey and has been involved in YoungLife for going on 15 years. He is my supporter and encourager, my warm spot in the bed and my comedian. He is my "Sweet Boy."










Cameron R Gilmore - My vivacious son! He has been blessed with an energy about him. Cameron makes friends with all he meets. He loves playing games, swimming and playing at the park. Rain or shine he loves being outside! Being the first baby, grandbaby and great-grandbaby you could say he is VERY loved! Cam is definitely the light in quite a few family members eyes... including mine. He is my cheerleader when i am down and keeps my humble. He is my jester and my book buddy. He is my "Little Man."








No comments: